Friday, July 24, 2009

Milestones

First time using an overlay! I did it the easy way today, just cut a square almost as big as the card and used it like a pattern paper. Folded it down in one corner and attached all the corners with either an eylet, a safety pin or brads.

Overlay from Hambly, pattern paper from Kaiser Craft and Creative Imaginations. Tim Holtz embossing powder, assorted metal embellishments from stash. Glimmermist Old Lace and my own home-made stuff (Perfect Pearls powder and water) - it was impossible to show that in the picture as the overlay reflected the light as well when I got the angle right.

1 comment:

  1. Det var knalltøft! :D
    Nesten så jeg har fryktelig lyst til å se ORDENTLIG på det! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)