Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wedding card

Another card along the same lines as the last one - I needed something done fast and they are going to two different families - two different countries even! So no chance of anyone discovering the cheating... ;)

Again, lots and lots of bling. I just miss my bling swirls... **Must. Buy. More.** The DP is shimmering, there's Bazzill Bling and silver ink, silver cardstock, rhinestones, loads of Glimmermist and some Stickles glitter glue to top it off. My wedding cards usually have quite a bit of shine... ;) But I feel it's nescessary when working in such a muted colour scheme.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)