Thursday, June 25, 2009

Learning curve


My first knitted ascot has got a little brother! I used some of the things I learned to adjust the recipe a little. This one isn't quite as wide as the first - it's also shorter, as it won't be worn by me. I just noticed that the photo, taken at an angle, makes it look a little unproporsional... The "flaps" aren't as big as they seem here. There are a few other differences as well, without getting into the details now.
-
I have another one planned (I can see these as christmas gifts!) and will incorporate the last of the details I learned from the first two. Maybe I'll post the recipe if I feel up to it.

And again, those mixed colours have me drooling... Simply amazing.

Off to enjoy summer now! See you all later!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)