Monday, June 22, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #21

The only thing I knew when I started this card, was that I wanted it to be blue so I could use my new flowers. ;) And boy oh boy have I been through my stacks of blue pattern paper today! Finally landed on something from the awesome BG Wisteria pad. Teamed it with a bit of green and piled on the flowers. Too much of a good thing is wonderful... Right? ;)

I used a sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches, it was easy to work with when I finally found the papers I liked.

ETA: Forgot to mention - I paper pieced both parts of the dress! That qualifies me to both the Lili of the Valley Challenge and the Creative Inspirations Challenge! Three in one go, not bad. :) I might very well paper piece this stamp again - I've always found it a bit difficult to colour that dress and make it look good.

9 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING Well Done YOU!

    Thanx for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. `Eva` your card is truly beautiful...
    Thanks for joining in with I-C-S this week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh! Would you look at that gorgeous flower!!! Stunning card! Beautiful colors. Thanks for playing along this week at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card and love all the bling, flowers and details!!! super pretty.. GREAT job with the IC Sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous,love the papers and fab paper piecing........your floral embellishment is just stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely! I love your blue card.

    Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely breathtaking GORGEOUS! Love all the blue this card has. Stunning flower/bling cluster. Love it. Thanks so much for using ICS #21! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! love all the blue and those flowers! thanks for playing along at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent idea with the paper piecing Eva - it's very effective on that stamped image - great work using ICS #21

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)