Sunday, June 21, 2009

Having another go at the vintage style

It's been a while since my first attempts at the vintage style. They weren't always a great success, I have to say. But I'm getting there! This card came together quickly, probably as it is built over the same recipe as the last few cards I've made... If it works, don't change it. ;) The nearly invisible sentiment in the bottom right corner says "Congratulations".

I couldn't resist using some of my newest supplies! It took me a while to rearrange the contents of my desk drawers to fit it all in... ;) Here you can see (some of) my newest nesties and the lovely Revolution Brackets.
I'll add this card to the celebration themed challenge over at the Simon Says Challenge Blog! It makes perfect sense to enter this particular card - after all, these great nesties were a prize for a card I entered to Simon Says a little while back... It's the circle of life. ;)

5 comments:

  1. prachtige kaart
    ik hou van vintage
    fijne dag
    groet anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning Eva !! I am so happy to see you enter using a prize you won !! Fabulous !!
    The image, colours, flowers ,,, everything is just gorgeous !!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Eva!! I like this style! Beautiful the picture!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!:)

    Tímea

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorgeous, such stunning work
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a beautiful piece of art! Thank you for sharing it with us!
    Luv,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)