Saturday, June 13, 2009

Candy alerts!

Katharina is giving away 2 surprise packages filled with stamps of the new Whiff of Joy Wedding and Baby collection designed by Elisabeth Bell, to be released June 14th! These are some of the most beautiful stamps I've seen in a long time... I'd love to give them a good home here. ;)

Michelle has a great candy with, among other things, the wonderful Core'dinations Whitewash stack I've been drooling over ever since I first saw it... One way or another, I WILL get my hands on one! Keeping my fingers crossed. ;)

Line has a triple celebration blog candy up for grabs! Blogoversary, birthday and becoming an aunt. Congratulations Line!! There'a a lot of nice stuff in this candy, Hänglar stamps for instance, and a Spellbinders nesties set I was eying at HobbyHimmelen earlier today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)