Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby Oskar


This is my favourite baby stamp these days, I use it on everything baby related... ;) So cute, and so easy to colour. I used an excellent sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You this time! The sketch was originally made for a rectangular card and is perhaps better suited for that than my square card...? But I think it looks ok. I'm also adding it to the celebration themed challenge on A Spoonful of Sugar this week. Both challenges have really wonderful prizes up for grabs - take a look!
-
Some of the materials used: Magnolia stamp stamped with StazOn Timber Brown and coloured with my Prismas, Bazzill cardstock embossed with the Swiss Dot folder, Prima Hydrangea flowers detailed with Stickles glitter glue, Bazzill thread, assorted charms and spacers (the reverse side of the sun charm says "made with a smile"), QK Frankie SkinniMini, and a design paper from Heidi Grace (Vineyard shimmer Trim with Glitter).

And as always, I'll be sending him a pair of my baby socks! This time in the cream colour, as I'm not entirely sure what colours his mom and dad prefer...

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to 2S4Y Eva! Your card is absolutely precious! We hope to see more of you!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is filled with the most wonderful details! How lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable, I love the stamp you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, cute card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)