Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What I found in my mail box today

As all of us card makers know well, there are some things in this world that can never be done electronically with quite the same impact as the good old way. Like recieving a big fat envelope with something exciting inside! Today, in my old fashioned green snail mail box, I found a wonderful package. It's my prize in the March challenge in Ett Trykk, where I won third prize for my butterfly set. Wohoo! It was a surprise prize, and a great one! I love these rub-ons, in fact I already have one of the sets and it's quickly being spent... Good thing I just got a refill - and more... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)