Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Distractions


I should have made this card on Friday. I spent the whole night on the sofa after a loong day at the mall with two lovely friends and a baby while my car was being serviced.

I should have made this card on Saturday. I made two baby cards instead and had a cup of tea with a collegue who dropped off her cat.
-
I should have made this card on Sunday. I finished a wedding card and played with Charmy the cat.

I should have made this card on Monday. I discovered this blog and got completely lost in it. Read all the posts back to January 2008. It made me feel happy.

I should have made this card on Tuesday. I did!

1 comment:

  1. Det ble jo KNALLTØFT!!! :D
    Utrolig stilig, og skikkelig fotballkort!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)