Monday, February 2, 2009

Batwing or angel?


I've been working so intensively on this crochet shawl that my shoulder hurts. The recipe was called a batwing shawl, but some colleagues of mine called it an angel shawl. I wonder which I prefer...? Whatever the name, this shape is perfect, and I will never make a shawl in any other shape! At least I'll try. The forward-swept shape makes it fit perfectly around the neck and shoulders, and fall very nicely in front. I love it!
It's made from one strand brown mohair, and one strand thin gold thread to give it a bit of sparkle. Once I got the hang of the system it was very easy to make, and very addictive - actually I made this in only a week. No wonder my shoulder is complaining.

1 comment:

  1. Nyyydelig sjal!!.... kan tenke meg at et slikt i hvitt gir assosiasjoner til englevinger, ja! Vakker form! :)

    Lykke til i min blog candy! Takk for at du er med. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)